Pleasant Bay in Brewster, MA is in search for an Administrator who will assume total responsibility of the deliverance of quality resident care through the development and management of facility personnel, fiscal resources, quality resident care, and a safe hazard-free environment for residents and staff. They will organize, direct, supervise and administer policy in accordance with the mission statement, policies and procedures of the facility.
This is a full-time position offering generous benefits and competitive compensation.
- Establishes philosophy, goals and objectives for the facility.
- Maintains open lines of communication between departments and administration.
- Interprets and implements governing board policies.
- Directs and delegates responsibility for each department’s function to appropriate staff members.
- Develops facility yearly budget and submits to the Department of Operations in a timely manner.
- Provides Director of Operations with all necessary information and documentation related to budgetary issues.
- Oversees department managers’ adherence to monthly budget figures.
- Ensures a safe and hazard-free environment for residents and staff.
- Serves on required committees within the facility.
- Daily rounds of facility to assure deliverance of quality resident care.
- Assists in strategic planning to reduce employee job-related injury.
- Develops effective network within the community.
- BS or equivalent degree in the healthcare industry.
- MA degree where required.
- Current registration as a Nursing Home Administrator.
- Three years or more of experience as a Nursing Home Administrator preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Apply at www.adviniacare.com
|Job Category||Business Office|