We are seeking a skilled and motivated Dietary Aide to join the talented staff at AdviniaCare Baypointe, skilled nursing facility located in Brockton, MA.
Full-time, Part-time, and per diem positions available.
Candidate should be an enthusiastic team player and reliable.
Competitive salary and benefits offered. Great work/life balance.
We are an equal-opportunity employer.
An individual whose sole responsibility is cooking and preparing meals for residents. They should be able to show nutritional knowledge, experience creating, and delivering nutritional meal plans. Their role is to help patients fulfill specific dietary requirements to promote their health and well-being. Their duties include preparing and cooking dishes, delivering food to patients and assisting the kitchen staff in maintaining a clean, sanitary workplace.
- Plan and implement meals and menus in compliance with prescribed diet order, nutritional adequacy, age, cultural background, and religious practice.
- Clarifies unclear or missing diet orders with nursing staff.
- Dining room assistance
- Dishwashing and cleaning of kitchen
- providing customer service to our tenants
- Monitors, and follows-up on all pertinent information such as new patient admissions, discharges, transfers, diet order changes, food allergies, food preferences and food requests.
- Communicates pertinent information to dietitian
- Prints and processes patient food service reports, including meal census and food tally reports.
- Records all assigned data such as patient meal census and floor stock requests on paper logs or electronic spreadsheets.
- Offers patients appropriate alternate food and beverage choices.
- Resolves patient requests/complaints or relays to appropriate staff
- Assists members, staff and visitors who enter Food and Nutrition Services office.
- Assists with room service delivery as needed, including assembling patient trays, loading carts, and delivering meals to patients.
- Checks accuracy of meal tray against printed tray ticket menu.
- Substitutes appropriate foods on tray line as necessary.
- Serves as a dietary resource for nursing and other staff.
- Resolves problems with patient trays.
- Provides general information on diet utilizing approved materials and resources.
- Friendly with good communication skills.
- Skilled in preparing meals according to instructions.
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- Proven experience as a dietary aide.
- Further experience in customer service will be appreciated.
- Knowledge of sanitation and safety guidelines.
- Apt in operating cookware, bakeware and cooking appliances.
- Ability to successfully operate cooking equipment.