AdviniaCare at Pleasant Bay in Brewster, MA is in search of an HR/Payroll/AP Coordinator to assume responsibility for this position. She/he will be responsible for the interpretation and implementation of facility policy and procedure governing employee benefits, payroll issues and accounts payable. They will oversee the bi-weekly payroll for the facility, reporting directly to the CFO. This is a non- exempt position offering $28.00 – $30.00 per hour with a generous benefits package.
- Assists with paperwork and processing for onboarding all new hires, employee termination, and status change.
- Corrects errors or concerns regarding payroll on a weekly basis.
- Processes any changes that take place in payroll.
- Maintains payroll records as required by law.
- Familiar with all aspects of employee benefits including health and insurance benefits.
- Familiar with and has the ability to explain employee handbook.
- Implements any corporate directive regarding new changes in processing payroll, Health and life insurance, 401(k) or other programs.
- Knowledge of workmen compensation process.
- Works with the Staff Development Coordinator on orientation of new employees.
- Prepares cash distribution of A/P to be approved by Controller.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Business Office experience preferred with a focus on accounts payable.
- Long-term care experience preferred.
- Ability to perform duties and responsibilities with minimum supervision.
- Ability to follow directions from supervisor.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
|Job Category||Business Office|