Pleasant Bay in Brewster, MA is in search of a weekend Nursing Supervisor who will assume the role of management providing leadership and monitoring of quality resident care. The candidate will manage all nursing personnel on the designated nursing units during the weekend shifts and will be responsible for ascertaining that nursing standards are met, and quality resident care is delivered.
- Makes daily rounds of nursing unit.
- Evaluates resident care and staff performance.
- Ensures all residents rights/dignity.
- Provides assistance to unit managers in positive and/or corrective action in dealing with respective unit nursing personnel.
- Provides educational assistance unit managers and nursing personnel.
- Maintain professional role model standards to nursing personnel.
- Monitors quality resident care according to established indicators.
- Evaluates and recommends changes/improvements in areas affecting quality resident care.
- Ability to instruct, supervise and review the work of professional and non-professional nursing personnel in all aspects of their duties.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Current RN license within the state.
- BS preferred
- Three years of experience with a minimum of two years in a long term care facility.
- Minimum of one year of previous leadership experience.
- Must be able to walk, stand, push, push, pull, twist, stoop, kneel, reach, grasp, etc.
- 401k matching
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Family Medical Leave
- Life insurance