AdviniaCare at Wilmington in Wilmington, MA is in search of a Recreation (Activities) Director to assume the lead role in the delivery of quality therapeutic recreation to the residents of the facility. The Recreation Director develops programming to meet individual physical, cognitive, social, and recreational needs. This is a full-time position offering generous benefits and a competitive salary.
- Develop programs that meet the physical, social, religious, and individual interests of residents.
- Develop and provide individual and group activities of interest to residents.
- Develop community social events.
- Assume responsibility for supplies within the activity budget.
- Assume responsibility for the posting of the activity schedule on nursing units.
- Provide positive reinforcement to staff.
- Provide for monthly activity staff meetings to discuss residents’ plan of care.
- High School Graduate.
- Long Term Care Certification preferred.
- Undergraduate Degree in Therapeutic Recreation preferred.
- Two years long term care experience preferred.
- Ability to sit, stand, walk, push, pull, twist, climb, stoop, reach, grasp, and perform repetitive movements.
- 401k matching
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Family Medical Leave
- Life insurance