AdviniaCare at Wilmington is in search for an Admission Nurse to join our talented staff. The candidate will provide a standard of excellence in nursing practice through the provision of direct care, consultation, education and management leadership services for patients, families and the subacute team.
- Perform duties in a way that ensures employee’s own safety and that of other employees, residents and family members.
- Ensures all residents rights/dignity.
- Respect the confidentiality of information learned through one’s employment in the facility.
- Observe and practice Infection Control and Universal Precautions in the accordance with OSHA and OBRA Regulations.
- Perform one’s job duties in compliance with the policies and procedures of the facility.
- Manage assigned space in an appropriate, professional manner.
- Works in conjunction with physicians and the subacute team to coordinate and deliver services to all subacute and residential patients.
- Does all admission onto the unit.
- Serves as a resource for nurses at all levels and for other health care providers for advanced clinical practice in a specific area of expertise.
- Registered Professional Nurse licensed in the State of Massachusetts.
- Graduate of a non-accredited Masters Degree in Nursing Program.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in acute care nursing. ·
- Minimum of 2 years experience in staff development/nursing education.
- Awareness of current trends in nursing, standards of care and legal issues.
- Ability to sit, walk, push, pull, twist, turn, grasp, bend, etc.
- 401k matching
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Family Medical Leave
- Life Insurance