Adviniacare Southpointe, located in Fall River, MA is excited to announce our Baylor Program! This program offers Nursing Personnel sixteen (16) hours of additional pay for working three eight (8) hour shifts within three (3) consecutive calendar days. The sixteen (16) hours of additional pay is considered the Baylor Premium. The Baylor programs are approved on an as-needed basis.
Components of the Baylor Program that vary include:
- Starting and ending times of the eight (8)hour shifts
- Positions eligible for the Baylor program are certified nursing assistants, LPN’s and RN’s. Any future inclusion or removal of positions from the Baylor program will be reviewed and approved by the Director of Clinical Services and the Director of Human Resources, based on business needs and staffing levels.
1. The Baylor program consists of: a. Weekend Baylor participants must work three (3) eight (8) hour shifts within three (3) consecutive calendar days. Those days must be either: Friday/Saturday/Sunday OR Saturday/Sunday/Monday *for this program there can be NO exceptions to the work days scheduled as a Baylor b. Employees participating in the Baylor program will be permitted to either pick up any additional shifts (with management approval) or be regularly scheduled for any additional non-Baylor shifts during the work week.
2. The Baylor participants will be eligible for health, dental and life insurance and any other benefits, consistent with payroll policies for full-time employees, only if hours worked on a regularly scheduled basis are over 30 hours per week.
3. The Baylor participant will be eligible for and accrue PTO time based only physical hours worked each pay period.
4. Requirements for working any company recognized holidays will be up to management discretion and staffing needs.
5. Weekend or shift differentials will be paid to individuals participating in the Baylor program.