CERTIFIED NURSE ASSISTANT JOBS AVAILABLE!
Available for Hire: FULL TIME, PART TIME, PER DIEM POSITIONS FOR A VARIETY OF SHIFTS
***Opportunity for a $3,000 SIGN-ON BONUS! Inquire at interview.
The Certified Nurse Assistant is defined as licensed position designated to provide direct personal care and perform restorative nursing approaches on residents under the supervision of a Licensed Nurse and Director of Nursing Service/Assistant Director of Nursing Service.
Under the supervision of a Licensed Nurse, administers routine service to the residents, maintains a suitable environment for residents and visitors and performs related duties as required.
- Must have completed an approved Nursing Assistant program and be certified.
- Must be able to understand the English language and communicate effectively with resident’s family members and staff
- Must be able to read and write the English language
- Must be able to see and hear or use prosthetics that will enable these senses to function adequately to ensure that the requirements of this position can be fully met
- Must be able to work well with residents and staff
- Must be able to accept supervision and constructive criticism when circumstances warrant such action
- Must have the physical ability to lift or transfer residents
- Must be able to push, pull, move and/or lift a minimum of 25 pounds and occasionally up to 50 pounds
- Must possess the ability to follow instructions
- Must possess the ability and willingness to deal tactfully with staff, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public
- Must possess the ability and willingness to work harmoniously with other personnel
- Must have patience, tact, a cheerful disposition and enthusiasm, as well as the willingness to handle difficult residents based on whatever cognitive level they are currently functioning
- Must be willing to seek out new methods and principles and be willing to incorporate them into existing nursing practices, under the supervision of the Licensed Nurse and approval by the Director of Nursing/Assistant Director of Nursing
- Must be able to relate information concerning a resident’s condition
- Must not pose a direct threat to the health or safety of other individuals in the workplace
- Must have acceptable mental and physical health, including a clean and neat appearance
- Must be able to cope with the mental and emotional stress of the position
- Must meet the general health requirements set forth by the policies of this facility which include a medical and physical examination upon hire
- Must demonstrate awareness of and interest in the welfare of geriatric residents
- Must possess the ability to maintain confidentiality
- Must have a firm desire to perform the job and a demonstrated willingness to learn
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance