Pleasant Bay in Brewster, MA is in search for full-time/part-time Dietary Aides and Dishwashers. The candidate will assume the responsibility of assisting in the preparation of food for the residents of the facility. They will assume the responsibility for the tray preparation and delivery service. Also will display a commitment to the policy and procedures governing sanitation according to all regulatory guidelines.
- Adheres to condiment usage according to physician’s orders.
- Adheres to resident’s prescribed diet according to individualized meal card.
- Monitors meal card for food consistency likes and dislikes and portion size.
- Monitors resident’s tray for temperature control, presentability and accurateness.
- Adheres to regulatory guidelines in the covering of all residents’ food items.
- Adheres to facility’s established meal delivery schedule.
- Adheres to policy and procedure for hand washing, hairnets and/or hats and gloves when serving.
- Adheres to facility policy and procedure on washing inside and outside of food delivery trucks.
- Adheres to facility policy and procedure on dish and tray air-drying prior to storage according to regulatory guidelines.
- Adheres to and monitors sanitation of dishes, cups, plates, pots, pans and silverware. All of the above are to be free of food particles and food stains.
- Adheres to equipment cleaning schedule as established within department.
- Adheres to regulator guidelines for the storage of all food and dietary supplies.
- Adheres to regulatory guidelines in the sanitizing of pots, pans and dietary racks.
- Adheres to regulatory guidelines in the cleaning of refrigerator and freezer.
- Adheres to regulatory guidelines in the proper disposal of trash.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Prior experience as a dietary aide preferred.
- Ability to, stand, walk, lift, carry, push, pull, balance, kneel, stoop, reach and grasp.
- 401k matching
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Family Medical Leave
- Life insurance