AdviniaCare at Salem located in Salem, MA is in search of a 24-hour Dietician to provide consultation nutritional services to the Administrator of the facility and works in an advisory capacity to the Food Service Director. We offer competitive pay and are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Provides consultation to the Administrator regarding planning, policy development and priority setting, based on initial and ongoing evaluation of food service needs.
- Provides consultation to allied staff, consultants and physicians regarding diet, nutritional problems and management, including patient visitation, nutritional assessment, patient nutritional care plans, and diet reviews.
- The consultant will develop a nutritional care plan to assist nursing and other personnel in meeting the nutritional needs of the resident.
- Updates nutritional care plans on a timely basis.
- Will review diets and nutritional status on residents’ chart and make recommendation to the physicians for changes as necessary.
- Will write the dietary discharge plan including goals, needs and nutritional problems.
- A Bachelor of Science degree in food nutrition or clinical dietetics.
- Must be a Registered Dietitian and a member, in good standing, of the American Dietetic Association.
- Must have three to five years of experience in a hospital or long-term care facility.
- 401k matching
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Family Medical Leave
- Life insurance
We are an equal opportunity employer.