AdviniaCare at Salem is offering a $5,000 sign-on bonus for a Director of Social Services who will assume the lead role in the delivery of psychological, financial, religious and physical needs of the resident, family members and significant others. She/he assures that the resident’s needs are met in accordance with the mission statement, philosophy, policy and procedures of the facility.
- Maintains constant interaction with other disciplines in the needs of the residents.
- Gathers appropriate social information at time of admisssion.
- Maintains on-going contact with family members.
- Assists Admission Coordinator in providing tours of the facility for prospective new residents.
- Assists with in-home or in-hospital pre-admission assessments as needed.
- Attends Resident Care Conference.
- Reviews and updates Resident Care Plan.
- Works cooperatively with resident’s physician and the nursing department to assure continuity of care.
- Referrals to community home-care agencies as needed.
- Two (2) years of long-term care experience with a LICSW or MSW preferred.
- Licensed in the state of practice.
- Ability to walk, stand and sit.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401k matching
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Family Medical Leave
- Life insurance
|Job Category||Socials Services|