AdviniaCare at Eastpointe is searching for a Full-Time Housekeeper. The candidate will assume responsibility for the cleanliness and sanitation of the facility. They must be able to follow directions from the Environmental Service Supervisor as well as be able to read chemical labels and understand their application.
- Follows infection control policy and procedure at all times.
- Cleans, sanitizes, dusts and vacuums all areas of the facility on a daily basis.
- Follows cleaning schedule as outlined in the housekeeping policy and procedure.
- Assumes the responsibility for infection control procedures in resident and administrative areas.
- Assures the proper usage of housekeeping chemicals.
- Follows direction of Environmental Service Supervisor in facility cleaning schedules.
- Assumes the responsibility for personal safety.
- Assumes the responsibility for environmental safety i.e.; vacuum cords, wet floors, proper storage of chemicals.
- Assures that hallways and entrances are clear of debris at all times.
- High School graduate or equivalent is preferred.
- Ability to follow direction.
- Ability to perform duties and responsibilities with minimal supervision.
- Ability to stand, walk, push, pull, twist, stoop, grasp and perform repetitive movements.
- 401k matching
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Family Medical Leave
- Life insurance