AdviniaCare at Northbridge in Northbridge, MA is in search of a Maintenance Assistant who will assume the responsibility for performing minor repairs and maintenance of equipment in the facility. The candidate will be responsible for the optimal functioning of all equipment either facility or resident-owned. They will follow established safety policies and procedures within the facility at all times. They will also be responsible for total compliance with Federal, State, Health Care Quality, and Joint Commission of Accreditation rules and regulations.
- Assures that all necessary repairs are performed as soon as possible.
- Assists in monitoring all service vendor contracts needed for repairs within the facility.
- Assists in ordering and receiving all supplies needed for repairs within the facility.
- Maintains all required documentation and logs according to facility policy and regulatory agencies.
- Assures compliance with facility fire and evacuation policy and procedure.
- Monitors equipment used daily.
- Monitors equipment repair and logs accordingly.
- Monitors safety of all equipment used in the facility.
- Removes unsafe equipment immediately.
- Assumes responsibility for necessary weeding.
- Assumes responsibility for snow removal from walkways during winter months.
- High School graduate or equivalent required.
- Ability to follow directions.
- Ability to perform job duties and responsibilities with minimal supervision.
- Previous long-term care experience preferred.
- Ability to stand, walk, lift, carry, push, pull, twist, stoop, reach, grasp, and perform repetitive movements.
- 401k matching
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Family Medical Leave
- Life insurance