Adviniacare Northbridge is currently seeking Personal Care Assistants (PCA’s) for our Assisted Living Facility.
Positions Available: Full Time Days or Part Time Evenings, Per Diem
Description: Provide direct supportive services to the residents of Whitney Place Assisted Living.
- Provide residents with direct support as needed on an individual basis
- Assist with bathing, showering or whirlpool spa
- Assist with dressing
- Vital signs, as ordered by physician, and on health day
- Encourage socialization
- Assist with ambulation, if needed
- Assist with recreational activities
- Assist with personal laundry
- Assist with medication reminders according to EOEA and Mass. DPH statutes and guidelines
- Follow physicians’ and coordinator’s recommendations and instructions
- Must be qualified in one of the following programs: Certified Nurses Aide Program or Home Health Aide Program, or must have completed a 54-hour training program as a PCA provider.
- Completion of the facility’s Alzheimer Training Course.
Competitive compensation and benefits. We are an equal opportunity employer.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance