AdviniaCare is in search of a Regional Director of Nurses who will consult with facilities throughout the MA area with regards to resident care, State & Federal surveys, regulatory compliance and clinical surveys. They will assume responsibility for the clinical outcomes, implementing clinical policies/procedures and ensuring compliance with State/Federal regulations & standards of care. In addition, the Regional Director of Nurses may be temporarily assigned to function as an interim DON in a local facility on an as need basis. Position requires traveling to facilities within the MA region.
Location will be on the North Shore.
- Asset & evaluate clinical services to the MA facilities and to identify areas of clinical improvement.
- Acts as a regional mentor & coaches DON’s for success at each facility.
- Submits visit report and audit results to the VP of Clinical Operations.
- Will assist the DON in reviewing candidates for RN management positions.
- Schedule facility/regional visits based on facility issues and compliance needs.
- Assist with recruitment and retention.
- Assist in mentoring DON and other clinical staff.
- Provides assistance & support throughout the survey process including:
- Preparation for survey
- Assist with a plan of correction & developing an action plan
- Monitoring compliance
- Candidate must possess a valid MA RN license, BSN preferred.
- Three-Five years of experience as a Regional DON preferred.
- Must have DON experience and LTC/nursing home experience.
- Experience in a Corporate/Regional role preferred.
- Exceptional interpersonal & leadership skills.
- Excellent knowledge of State & Federal guidelines.
- Extensive travel required.
We are an equal opportunity employer.