Pleasant Bay in Brewster, MA is offering an Enhanced Sign-On Bonus of $10k for full-time experienced RN’s/LPN’s, all shifts, to join our talented staff. This bonus expires on 4/30/2022. Under the supervision and having direct responsibility to the Unit Coordinator/Supervisor, the registered nurse is responsible and accountable for the nursing care of residents. The Registered Nurse and Licensed Practical Nurse work on assigned shifts as scheduled and may float to different nursing units to meet the needs of the residents according to staffing needs.
- Bears full and ultimate responsibility for quality resident care.
- Systematically assesses resident on admission as well as sets up his/her Care Plan according to the assessment.
- Completes all summaries and Nortons per assignment.
- Responsible for the care and documentation on all intravenous therapy.
- The RN/LPN is responsible for appropriate assignments.
- Provides direction to staff.
- Willingly assists and supports those working with him/her.
- Reports pertinent information on resident condition to coworkers, Unit Coordinator, and management personnel. RN will coordinate Resident Assessment Process (MDS).
- Assures special equipment is in optimal working order.
- Provides emotional support to resident and family.
- Collaborates, communicates and cooperates as appropriate with other health disciplines.
- Ensures all residents rights/dignity.
- Currently registered, within state
- Equivalent to a high school plus additional specialized training leading to a Graduate Nursing licensure.
- Thorough knowledge of nursing procedures, treatments, records, and medications.
- Familiarity with a variety of equipment and supplies.
- CPR required
- Must be able to walk, stand, push, pull, twist, stoop, kneel, reach and grasp.
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Family Medical Leave
- Life insurance
- Childcare On Site