AdviniaCare at Southpointe in Fall River, MA is in search for a Scheduling Coordinator who will report to the Director of Nursing and oversee the scheduling of all nursing staff to provide resident quality care. The Scheduler will also assume the responsibility of recording all call outs and insure coverage for all shifts. The candidate will be responsible for maintaining and reconciling supplies to all nursing units. In addition, they will assume the responsibility for sustaining an adequate inventory of nursing forms needed on a day-to-day basis.
- Monitors phones and logs sick calls.
- Distributes nursing time sheets to all nursing units.
- Checks daily time sheets to maintain proper staffing levels.
- Monitors vacation requests and plans into schedules.
- Prepares a weekly breakdown of hours for the Administrator.
- Works with staff to cover sick calls, vacation slots and other openings.
- Ensures all residents rights/dignity.
- To punctually start your work day ant not abuse sick time, break time and overtime.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Long term care experience preferred.
- Ability to stand, walk, push, lift, carry, pull, twist, balance, stoop, reach and grasp and perform repetitive movements.
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401k matching
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Family Medical Leave
- Life insurance