AdviniaCare at Seashore Pointe in Provincetown, MA is offering a $5k sign-on bonus for a part-time Social Worker who will assume the role in the delivery of psychological, financial, religious, and physical needs of the resident, family members and significant others.
- Maintains constant interaction with other disciplines in the needs of the residents.
- Gathers appropriate social information at time of admission.
- Maintains on-going contact with family members.
- Assists Admission Coordinator in providing tours of the facility for prospective new residents.
- Assists with in-home or in-hospital pre-admission assessments as needed.
- Initiates and participates in problem solving with staff to assure that special needs of the resident are met.
- Works cooperatively with resident’s physician and the nursing department to assure continuity of care.
- Referrals to community home-care agencies as needed.
- Referrals to Visiting Nurse Association as needed.
- Referrals to Adult Foster Care and Adult Day Health when appropriate.
- Graduated from an accredited school of social work with a Bachelors degree program in human services
- Two years experience in a health care setting.
- Two (2) years of long-term care experience preferred.
- Licensed in the state of practice.
We offer a competitive compensation.
|Job Category||Socials Services|