AdviniaCare of Wilmington is seeking a Unit Manager who assumes the role of a management position involved with providing leadership and monitoring of quality resident care. S/he through the management of nursing personnel on designated nursing units during assigned shifts will be responsible for ascertaining that nursing standards are met and quality resident care is delivered. The Unit Manager shall perform a variety of direct and indirect nursing services to meet the personnel needs and promote the well being of the residents in accordance with acceptable nursing practices and the policies of the facility.
- Makes daily rounds of nursing unit.
- Evaluates resident care and staff performance.
- Acts as a liaison between staff and nursing administration.
- Provides educational assistance to nursing personnel.
- Ensures all monthly audits are done correctly.
- Ability to function effectively and efficiently in emergency situations.
- Practices standard precautions at all times.
- Maintain professional role model standards to nursing personnel.
- Evaluates and recommends changes/improvements in areas affecting quality resident care.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing.
- Current R.N. registration, within state B.S. degree preferred.
- Three years experience preferred with a minimum two years in a long term care facility.
- Minimum of one year previous leadership experience.
- Must be able to sit, walk, push, pull, twist, turn, grasp, and bend.
- 401k matching
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Family Medical Leave
- Life insurance